1) Collect Directly from GreenBay Store in London FREE
If you live in London, can commute to the store and want to ensure you get your favourites before they sell out, then this can be the best and cheapest option.
Once you have placed an order through our website, we will process your order and will let you know by email, text message or phone call, once it is ready for collection, usually within an hour.
We encourage our customers to have their order confirmation on a hand-held device as there as there is no need to print out the order. Your order will be held in store for up to two calendar days and before you arrange your trip to GreenBay, please check our store opening hours.GreenBay Store
228 North End Road
London W14 9NU
see on Google Maps HERE
Orders which have not been collected within two days, a refund, replacement or exchange cannot be provided for any perishable items which have expired.
2) Royal Mail 48 (Untracked) UK - 2 to 3 Working Days
We aim to ship the same day when you place your order before 12pm and it’s usually delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
Royal Mail 48 (Untracked) UK £2.99 (Order value up to £29.99)
Royal Mail 48 (Untracked) UK - 2 to 3 Working Days FREE (when you spend £30 or more)
Areas covered: England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands
We encourage our customers to download and install the DPD app to get real-time notifications as well as to manage your parcel.
3) Next Day UK Delivery via DPD (Tracked) - Order before 12pm
Delivery next working day to all postcodes in England & Wales and some parts of Scotland when you place your order before 12pm.
Orders dispatched on Friday will be delivered the following working day, usually Monday or Tuesday when Monday is bank holiday
Next Day Delivery via DPD £4.99 for orders up to £49.99
Next Day Delivery via DPD FREE when you spend £50 or more
*excluding Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands
We are constantly working on improving our packaging and looking for better, more reliable and eco-friendly alternatives.
As a supermarket, we go through lots of boxes on a weekly basis, so we try to re-use them for your deliveries whenever possible, to give them a second life and to keep our carbon footprint to a minimum.
Terms and Conditions
Please bear in mind when you buy from us you agree to the following;
- If you cannot be home, please request the courier to deliver to your neighbour or to a pick-up store (DPD Only). If you use any of these options, it must be done as soon as you receive the very first message from the courier. If you change your mind on delivery date, your parcel might be delayed, and we will no longer be liable.
- If you change the delivery date, address or any information that might delay your parcel, we are no longer liable, and we will not be able to process any refund or exchanges
- Any discrepancy, signs of deterioration, expiry/best before dates, damage or anything unusual with the products must be reported within 24 hours from delivery (Pictures must be provided)
- Next Day Services Only: You agree that even though some parcels are sent on a 24 hours delivery service, there are some circumstances out of our control where the parcel cannot be delivered on time, some examples are: Weather Conditions, Traffic, Road works, Christmas period, Van Failures
- If you authorise our couriers to leave your parcel in a safe place, we accept no responsibility if it goes missing, please collect your parcel as soon as possible
If you have any questions in regards to our delivery services, please do not hesitate to get in touch, just send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively, you can call us on 02073858913.